Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Long Time No Post

Hey all!
It has been an extremely long time since my last post! I feel ashamed :( I apologize but I plan on making it up to you. The semester has come to a close and I have officially completed my first year of graduate school. It went so fast! It sure was not the easiest thing in the world but I learned a lot and met some wonderful people in the process. I want to catch you up with some things that I've got going on.

West Chester U. has a great Graduate Student Association (GSA) who puts together socials for grad students throughout the year. They had some good ones this semester that included: happy hour at Timothy's in town, resume building workshop, a collaboration social with Temple GSA at Frankford Hall in Philadelphia, and they even provided us dinner one night after classes! I will post some of the photos from the events. I loved what GSA represents and does for the students so much that I ran for office, AND WON! I am the new Vice President of the Graduate Student Association. How cool is that! LOL well I think it's pretty darn cool.



 This is Lauren (on the left), the 2012-2013 President of GSA. She did a really awesome job as President and she graduated last Monday along with the other WCU 2013 graduates! CONGRATS LAUREN!


The above photos are ones from the Frankford Hall social collaboration with Temple University. It was a great turnout and a lot of fun!

I am going to post more frequently I promise! I will also be sharing a lot more photos so you can really get a feel for our campus community. After all I am a photographer and I speak through photos more than words so hopefully you'll enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment